|Home | Demo | Services | Features | Help | User Forum | Blog | About ||
It's a mostly love relationship
Here i will list 10 great things about SC
First, my 'customers' are from literally any hole-in-the-wall around the world you can find. Basically every country. Even remote places/islands people haven't even heard of or realize have internet.
Because my customers come from literally any end of the planet. The first feature i will give praise to is:
1. The geo location tracking. Being able to track locations easily & visually on demand is something i've grown accustomed to. I've literally grown my website around the accuracy of it.
2. SC has grown more reliable. Anymore its not often that i have a slowness problem in regards to browsing stats. However i will say using my<#^>.stat is quite a bit better then the provided default. Ever since then it's been even more enjoyable & reliable.
3. Being able to customize the counter (on pages) just enough to where it isn't obnoxious is a nice change compared to some other services.
4. Being able to provide a guest URL for friends is excellent. Being able to access the stats from anywhere, and give stats to anyone is great.
5. I like that all the countries have their own flag. As i recognize and use flags on my site, makes browsing stats even better.
6. Being able to quickly get to detailed information about a specific user quite possibly couldn't be done any better. The gui/magnifying glass is located exactly where i'd probly put it myself (recent page load) . Easy fast access.
7. I like how the returning visitors is setup. Although limited with my account, it is nice to be able to view it from multiple areas in the system.
8. Although i don't need to look at it too often. When a location comes up that i don't recall the world map with the red-dot on it once again makes things easy & quick.
9. Most of you likely see an actual ISP under 'ISP' in the stats. However i get quite a few hits from endless amounts of 'agencies'. (~.gov) This little bit of information here has been more then usefull. I could go on exactly how, but let's just say that information is clearly not limited to EU 'ISPs'
10. No proprietary (~obvious) limit on amount of pages the easy-to-insert code can reside on. This has been an issue with other services. As my site has thousands, and thousands, and thousands of pages. As far as i can tell i haven't reached 'the limit'. This setup has left me worry free in regards to amount of pages that can be tracked. If this one feature alone didn't exist, i wouldn't be able to use SC
--- So there you have it. There is certainly more to give praise to, i just listed what i mainly use.
Last edited by BGL; 06-25-2006 at 01:10 AM.