StatCounter User Forum  
StatCounter Free web tracker and counter

Go Back   StatCounter User Forum > StatCounter.com > StatCounter Redesign 2011

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 03:36 PM

I havn't seen anything like that my self, but the redirect is the same as before.
The difference is that you see that message that makes you click again to get to the url.

Is that message given by Google, or perhaps by your browser?
It is possible that Google has added that recently, to protect users from being redirected to undesirable sites. it's like a fight against e.g. "link theft", referrer spam.

It has perhaps something to do this: https://www.securityweek.com/google-...-new-algorithm
Old 04-29-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne View Post
I havn't seen anything like that my self, but the redirect is the same as before.
The difference is that you see that message that makes you click again to get to the url.

Is that message given by Google, or perhaps by your browser?
It is possible that Google has added that recently, to protect users from being redirected to undesirable sites. it's like a fight against e.g. "link theft", referrer spam.

It has perhaps something to do this: https://www.securityweek.com/google-...-new-algorithm
Thanks Arne, I would not know the reason because this does not occur to other keywords. When I clicked on other keywords for the same site, they take me directly to Google search and there I can see the position.
Closed Thread