Additional accounts in one log-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of clients that I've had change from Google analytic to statcounter, Is there a way for me to view all my different projects through 1 interface. Right now I have to log-in and out to view each site. These are not all in my account but each site has their own account.

Car Guy

Super Moderator
Yes, you can transfer from one account to another. I've not done it myself but I'll take quick look see.

The account that the project is moving from must give permission of course.

At the bottom of the account that you want to move the other projects "to", Transfer projects from another account

Just follow the steps.

Last edited:
Will it be in my project only, meaning..will they still be able to look at theirs like they are now or will I need to make them a user in my account and just let them see their site or sites?

StatCounterJen

StatCounter Team
Will it be in my project only, meaning..will they still be able to look at theirs like they are now or will I need to make them a user in my account and just let them see their site or sites?
If you transfer a project/website OUT of Account-A and transfer it INTO Account-B, then the project is no longer in Account-A. Account-A is now empty. The project can only be viewed in Account-B.

This means that if you transfer all your client sites into your own account, then you must set up log in details for each of your clients to access their sites. You specify the access rights etc for each user.

That would be a nice feature to have...Can't believe I'm about to say this but that's a nice feature with google analysis. I still won't use it or recommend it...just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.