Another site's hits are showing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! It looks like the other site is using your project code number or you are using their project code number.

I assume the other site in fact has no access to this project # 232298 . If they did it would be really a bug in the administrative function of Statcounter.

The only way is to let www.audionova.ro know of this fact and hope their webmaster is properly alert and willing to cooperate. Hopefully they have an email or a contact form that works.

I could drop them a word myself if you like, since that site is in my mother tongue :D Just let me know.

I think that other site simply copied a counter code from somewhere because it looked good, not realizing it cannot work for them unless they are registered.

Jez

I could drop them a word myself if you like, since that site is in my mother tongue Just let me know.
chrisooc, I would greatly appreciate that. Please let me know if you need my e-mail address.

Thanks webmoriar also.

Jez.

Jez said:
I could drop them a word myself if you like, since that site is in my mother tongue Just let me know.
chrisooc, I would greatly appreciate that. Please let me know if you need my e-mail address.

Thanks webmoriar also.

Jez.
I will drop them a word. And btw, your email address is right there on your web site :D

----

Well, I checked the www.audionova.ro site again and now there is no longer a reference to Satcounter there. It appears their webmaster has realized his mistake and corrected the situation since yesterday. Perhaps it is somebody reading this forum after all and there is no longer any need for my intervention now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.