Anybody Interested in Games.

Discussion in 'Lounge (non-StatCounter related topics here!)' started by NickPainter, Dec 21, 2015.

1. NickPainter

NickPainter New Member

I play Games on Android Platform......."Gunship Battle"......

Hi All...I am pleased to tell you the experience about the Game that I have enjoyed a lot. I got new Smartphone Note 3 and just roaming around in play store, the initial interface attracted me towards the game to download. I started to play the Game then slowly the time passed on. Its been over 1 year and the Gaming Interface has been changed so much, I would say the Graphic is outstanding the stability of the Game is overall up to the mark. When is start playing Game before going to sleep I feel like its stress buster, entire day My Boss keeps yelling and I keep achieving my targets. When I get up in morning I feel fresh because all my office frustration is gone with the Game. Its all about flying a Chopper and killing your Enemies.

2. gameiva

gameiva New Member

Thats amazing!!

Wow, I love playing various android games!!

3. jamiehennings

jamiehennings New Member

Android Games

Hello,

I have found exciting and adventurous games on google play store, so I suggest android best platform.

4. gameimax

gameimax New Member

Amazing

Wow!! This was awesome!! looking forward to read this kind of blogs in the future as well.!!!

5. fizeto512

fizeto512 Banned

Would love to play Blades of the BRIM on iOS. I'm also a fan of Bioshock Infinite