Bounce Rate is high

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you exactly mean by "white hat SEO" ?

For now I'm seeing a truckload of followed backlinks from a site called Viesearch. Looks like they are sitewide links. These don't look like natural links to me.

For SEO point of view, I think you need to refresh your content with attractiveness whom will engage your audience with fulfill their needs then your bounce rate of your site will be reduce randomly.

Thanks

There are 2 reasons for a high bounce rate:
  1. The searcher found a page from your site for the search that was performed and was fully satisfied with the answer it provided, no need to visit any other pages on your site.
  2. The searcher found a page from your site for the search that was performed but was not satisfied with the content as it didn't properly answer the question, so no wish to visit any other pages from your site.
Obviously I'd prefer the situation in 1 and I'm happy that my visitor got the answer right away.

But also the situation in 2 is understandable assuming you're not building multiple pages just for the sake of keeping your visitor there, with content spread out over multiple pages. I do so hate sites where you have 1-2 sentences on a page and link to another page with again 1-2 sentences, so that you need to visit 10-20 or more pages just to get the full story. Typically such sites are loaded with ads and I, for one, refuse to follow the click bait.

Many reasons for high bounce rate :
1. Your web page speed is very low
2. Bombarding visitors with alternative offers and intrusive advertisements
3. Visitors seeing something unexpected and unrelated to what they came for
4. Making visitors dig for what they came for with content that's not skimmable
5. Sending the wrong people to your landing pages
6. Filling your landing with poor grammar and terrible spelling mistakes
7. Producing a lot of low quality content that's hard to understand
8. Asking for way too much information

Status
Not open for further replies.