Change link on counter to go directly to "My Projects P

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's not going to happen I'm afraid.

But i'm assuming you are using the "remember me" cookie - the link is right there on the home page to go straight to your project.

Also - simply bookmark the page http://my.statcounter.com/project/ in your browser and go there instantly!

Not changing the link on the counter.

W

WirelessMike

Good enough. Is only a very minor inconvenience, anyway. Certainly well overshadowed by what statcounter offers.

I'm satisfied. Thanx for the quick reply!

Oh yeah-- BTW: I did try using the "remember me" cookie. Use those on all sorts of sites I frequent using Firefox. For whatever reason, Statcounter.com never remembers me.

You're right, of course-- If I could get that to work, that would easily address this minor inconvenience. Has anyone else complained of that cookie not working? Maybe it's just a Mozilla Firefox issue...

Well, as I said, it is a very minor inconvenience. So far I LOVE statcounter!

The cookie thing is a well known issue. Whether it's related to security settings that make it ineffective, we'd all like to figure out what makes the cookie crumble after a day or two. And it's not just A Firefox problem, although you need to set up separate cookies in IE and in Firefox and in Opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.