Clearing Log (but not stats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried searching, and while admittedly I didn't do a completely thorough look, I didn't see a way where I could clear the last 500 log. Is there a way to do this? I tried to figure it out, but... I just can't see to find the way to be able to. Thank you for all of your help =).

Context - I had been getting a lot of hits onto the website that came from me. I didn't know about the blocking cookie, but when I did find it, it was already about 3000 clicks too late. So now I would like to clear the log just to see what other people are doing since the blocking cookie is now to show the real data instead of the skewed data with all of my clicks and checks to see how the website is doing and what not. Thanks! =D

Arne

I tried searching, and while admittedly I didn't do a completely thorough look, I didn't see a way where I could clear the last 500 log. Is there a way to do this? I tried to figure it out, but... I just can't see to find the way to be able to. Thank you for all of your help.
Sorry no, if you clear the log everything goes.

The option may be to start all over by first notice the number of page loads and visitors you have so far. Then reset the counter/log and set the previous numbers as "Starting Count" (in "Configure Counter"), perhaps by reducing the numbers with the amount of hits you believe you have made your self. But the "historic data" on the Summary page will be lost in any case.

Anyway, the log rolls on and your hits will disappear soon enough as new hits are coming in. I wouldn't do anything! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.