counter position

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago my counter moved from being center aligned to left aligned. I have not updated the html or made any changes to the page on my own. My site is www.bodycounters.com

I posted in the help forum and there was someone else having the same problem. I'm wondering if it is related to the upgrade to SC4?

webmaster

StatCounter CEO
Staff member
Arne - You're right his visible counter is centered on this page now, but we did make a small change to the code that caused some counters to have a new line break that they didn't have before. It likely caused this problem as well.

moncapitaine - I'm glad to see it is fixed now - if you have any more trouble please let us know.

Aodhan

Arne

Arne - You're right his visible counter is centered on this page now, but we did make a small change to the code that caused some counters to have a new line break that they didn't have before. It likely caused this problem as well.
Oopps! And sorry moncapitaine, apparently I was wrong this time. I have only invisible counters myself and I still think it's strange that the code could give affect in this way for you. New line within a centered <p></p> should also be centered. :confused: But what do I know. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.