Dublin Ireland and the Bush Ranch Texas sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for real. There has been a craft or crafts unidentified and flying in both Dublin and in the air space of the Bush Ranch in Texas. Photos and film have been taken and many researchers believe them to be the same craft(s) or of the same group of crafts. F-16's chased the ones spotted in the Bush airspace yet no one is giving up the goods on what it is.

Both locations report sighting orbs or lights that project symbolism similar to hyroglyphics. I mispelled that but you know what I mean.

Sharron are you following this? One reporter in Stevensville Texas(?) has been released from the local newspaper for insisting on doing follow up reporting on these recent sightings.

Anyone in Dublin or close by know anything more about the Dublin craft?

This is for real. There has been a craft or crafts unidentified and flying in both Dublin and in the air space of the Bush Ranch in Texas. Photos and film have been taken and many researchers believe them to be the same craft(s) or of the same group of crafts. F-16's chased the ones spotted in the Bush airspace yet no one is giving up the goods on what it is.

Both locations report sighting orbs or lights that project symbolism similar to hyroglyphics. I mispelled that but you know what I mean.

Sharron are you following this? One reporter in Stevensville Texas(?) has been released from the local newspaper for insisting on doing follow up reporting on these recent sightings.

Anyone in Dublin or close by know anything more about the Dublin craft?
Nope I'd not heard about this crop of sightings. Must be a local media blackout! And I didn't know he was in town, they'd chase out aircraft and such if he were, but not if he wasn't.

I jknow the democratic folk running were in texas this week.

I'm in Kildare which is beside Dublin but I've not heard anything. I'll go check the local news see if there's anything interesting.

Edit: nothing I can find. I'm now waiting for the punchline :) Or if your for real any news links?

Last edited:
I did my research

and yes Dublin Ireland did have some reported sightings but not as massively witnessed as the Bush ranch episode. Also, let me say I boobooed.

This most recent rash of sightings near Bush Ranch Texas included a smaller nearby Texas community that is named - you guessed right - Dublin Texas. :confused:

That is why I first titled this as Dublin Ireland. I was cornfused. There ought to be a law against naming cities after each other like this.

...There ought to be a law against naming cities after each other like this.
It can get confusing. I live near Memphis - Memphis, TN USA not Memphis, Egypt. :) It can be even more confusing. I lived in Genesee county in Michigan, which was settled by people from New York state. Not only do we have towns and cities named after places in New York, the ones in New York are named after ones in England. So we have a Flushing, Michigan named after Flushing, New York which was named after Flushing, England. We also have a city called Burton. I imagine there are others in the area that also have counterparts in England.

Some where south and maybe west or east of Crawford, well down there somewhere between there and Coppera's Cove area is a community called Ding Dong!

Status
Not open for further replies.