Firefox 3 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it allows you to extract your book marks like explorer does please come back and tell us, i've got hundreds of book marks in firefox and i need to reformat my hard drive, i do not fancy coping and pasting them individually

if it allows you to extract your book marks like explorer does please come back and tell us, i've got hundreds of book marks in firefox and i need to reformat my hard drive, i do not fancy coping and pasting them individually
You can do that already.

Bookmarks -> organise Bookmarks

In the window that pops up use File -> export.

Just installed it and OMG it's lightning fast. Even image heavy sites and video sites are displaying way faster. The address bar has an interesting drop down menu as you type. Will have to see how it all pans out with use but sheesh it's certainly fast. Ok I'm off to take it for a spin :-D

Edit: A lot of add ons don't work on it yet, they'll need to be updated and installing it will replace previous installation although all your bookmarks, history etc. will be retained.

Last edited:
Good way to clean 'em out... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.