Good Forum

Although I am new to this forum and Stat Counter I can already see it can be quite helpful. Stat Counter is a very useful tool for monitoring the activity of my webpage. As I learn more about it I think I will find it very informative.

I am new to this forum and StatCounter it can be quite helpful. StatCounter is a very useful tool for monitoring the activity of webpage, I really need someone who is expert and knows what type of activity can be monitored online. For example I am browsing on some websites and I would be able to go back to same sites which I was not able to find. If this can happen I don't have to make notes on Note Pad.

Hi I would like to ask a simple question, I have heard from other people that StatCounter also helps to monitor SEO related information. Is this true please advise. I am waiting for the reply....NickPainter.

Hello I was waiting for reply, it seems nobody is bothered to reply to my Post. The question is very simple I have heard from other people that StatCounter also helps to monitor SEO related information. Is this true please advise. I am waiting for the reply once again.

Sure, it helps you understand your traffic. This helps with whatever SEO strategies you have put in place.

But if you think that by installing Statcounter tracking code you are helping in any way your site to rank better - forget it.

Reply to Webado....Was the above reply to my Post. If yes thank you for the reply we I have to work hard to find an alternate option.

I am Self made Man.
Regards,
Nick Painter.
clouddesktoponline

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I would like to ask a simple question, I have heard from other people that StatCounter also helps to monitor SEO related information. Is this true please advise. I am waiting for the reply....NickPainter.
Yes stat counter can help track info about your traffic, but it won't do anymore than that. I even compare my statcounter stats with google analytics, because at the end of the day, everything boils down to google and your ability to rank high.

I know you didn't ask but Here is exactly the method I used to rank my Nigerian News website THE SUMMARY for the keyphrase "The Summary" and "Nigeria News Summary".
Promoting a site using seo is pretty simple. simply do these below

1. Tackle onsite issues. - keywords in Title, meta tags, H1, etc. Arrange your site architecture
2. Publish unique content at least once a week. However mine is a news site so I update the content daily even if it is not 100% unique
3. Submit your site and sitemap to google webmasters (very important)
4. Build backlinks to your site (LIKE I JUST DID ABOVE, even though it is a nofollow link)
5. Continue to build backlinks and never stop.

what is stat counter for?

hello, i came across this forum while searching how to see what people use the most on my site to make it more user friendly. my site is caraudiogiants. com and would like to know how can statcounter help me grow my business

I am newbie here

Hello there.
I am new to this forum. And still I can say that it is good forum to raise and get solutions in discussion.

Ofcourse this forum site is good. But as a beginner, you need to abide by the forum rules, term and conditions. You have to use BB code for both post and reply. you need be competent to answer any post as well as well known english language which should be error free and simple. The major point is that be regular and attentive in this forum site, because forum site has community value and thousands of dedicated and loyal members are exist here.
Also you need to fill up all the required information about you. And post controversal topics to stip up a reaction and gain exposure.You need to ensure the features of availablility and tracking( follow up).Read the forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
Use a meaningful title for your thread.
Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.
Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
Stay on topic.
Ignore spammers, respond to them personally and not through the board, or report them.
Do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large attachment. Either explain the attachment or, better yet, provide a link to the information.
Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.
In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.
Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).
Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.
When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.
Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
Do not use someone else’s thread for a private conversation.
Most forums prohibit warez, cracks or illegal downloading of software and similar topics.
Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
Do not use a huge and annoying signature, a modest signature is fine, moderators may remove large ones anyway.
Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
Do not post content that violates a copyright.
Do not post “empty” or useless responses, such as just”lol” or “cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
Write concisely and do not ramble.

Statcounter and its very useful

Its an amazing website I have now so many useful tips which I got from this site and its really helpful for my project of designing and development of a website.

I love your site and tool. Do you think the counter could be integrated with my site? It's a wordpress site running Gatorhost. Any feedback is appreciated!