Google sitelinks are back for my site, hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a period of 6 months google has honoured me with sitelinks once again, not sure if its something I have done on my site or just a matter of course but I am pleased to see them back again.

Sitelinks appear for the search term Glass Inspirations, which I supose is useful for people who search for that term but if stained glass restoration searched for no sitelinks, because I beleive only the No 1. position for that search term is honoured with sitelinks.

Anyone else have sitelinks and have them disappear and then come back again?

After a period of 6 months google has honoured me with sitelinks once again, not sure if its something I have done on my site or just a matter of course but I am pleased to see them back again.

Sitelinks appear for the search term Glass Inspirations, which I supose is useful for people who search for that term but if stained glass restoration searched for no sitelinks, because I beleive only the No 1. position for that search term is honoured with sitelinks.

Anyone else have sitelinks and have them disappear and then come back again?
Congrats it is back. From my reading about sitelinks there is something in the G algorithm in conjunction with a key query where ... oh you read it:

"This feature will now occur when we detect a high probability that a user wants more refined search results within a specific site. Like the rest of our snippets, the sites that display the site search box are chosen algorithmically based on metrics that measure how useful the search box is to users. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/search-within-site-tale-of.html

Now that article is pertaining to having sitelinks with a search box displayed below the sitelinks allowing the user to search directly from the G search result page into a deep page in your domain.

Maybe you'll see one of those soon too. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.