Great Hit Stats Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
hdtvtechno said:
check out my website at my sig below
Tried, but your site has exceeded the daily badnwidth

Lesson: you can't have a medium to hi traffic site hosted on a free account. :wink:

What Netfirms proposes for $4.95/month is a rip-off incidentally. Check out www.solidinternet.com and see what you'd get for $30/year :)

Did anyone before have Netfirms as their host provider and have ur website go over the daily bandwidth limit,

and did they reactivate your website back without upgrading to the premium hosting plan ?

hdtvtechno said:
Did anyone before have Netfirms as their host provider and have ur website go over the daily bandwidth limit,

and did they reactivate your website back without upgrading to the premium hosting plan ?
I had websites hosted there for free. Never went over the limit, but then I never posted those links in forum signatures either inviting people to visit LOL!

Not only would you get lots of hits from right here, but also every bot and spider that visits this site also will vistis yours.

Seriously, you should not even consider payeing a penny to Netfirms. If you're going for paid hosting go to a serious place, where it's both cheaper and you get lots more than at Netfirms.

Netfirms is a great place for a hobby web site. That's all.

Sorry then, but you cannot expect free webhosting for a high traffic site.

If you find $30/year too much, I don't think there's anything else out there in the free or almost free zone that will permit the amount of daily or monthly traffic you are getting.

By putting your web site address in your signature here in the forum you are inviting huge amounts of traffic - as I said, all the bots that come here, and many actual visitors who see that. That's a lot of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.