Here is a strange thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just sitting here messing around with some html type stuff, changing some domain page content.

Then a thought went through my head:

"I sit here on one side of my computer processor / hard drive / memory; etc; ... sending code to the computer that then sends it to wherever it goes through different servers,. It ends up plastered in a html file. Then it becomes viewable (or material) as something symbolic or not."

The workings of the pc acts as a conduit between the keys and between the final destination on a web page.

Then I thought ...,
"Is the human brain the same?"

A conduit between the physical material world and non-physical unseen world?

There is a lot of electrical activity in the brain. :?:

The brain is the hard drive for the soul. The soul is kinda like the cpu. It has a little bit of memory, but not really enough to do much. It depends on the brain and other organs for power, input and such. It processes the inputs and provides controls and output. As the body ages and the hard drive breaks down (along with everything else), the souls loses touch with the world. Less and less input and output. Eventually, the brain stops. The soul realizes this and moves off to find another host.

And thus is the concept of immortality, reincarnation and other things that humans do not understand.

And you thought your computer couldn't possibly be alive. :twisted:

Of course, I could be full of it too. ;)

Thats about right, less the reincarnation thing perhaps (what do I know).

The entire body is just a machine the spirit uses. It is when the body (brain) tries to over-ride the spirit (soul) when bad things start to happen.

Then I thought ...,
"Is the human brain the same?"

A conduit between the physical material world and non-physical unseen world?

There is a lot of electrical activity in the brain. :?:
As a biologist: No. Similar, but completely different. If only computers could work as our brain does.

The brain is the hard drive for the soul. The soul is kinda like the cpu. ;)
Yes you got it. Where does the input for the cpu (soul) come from or "Who is typing on the keys?"

It has a little bit of memory, but not really enough to do much.
Another good point: memory is stored where? I have heard it is stored nowhere in the brain. :confused:

And you thought your computer couldn't possibly be alive. :twisted:
I did wonder at what point computers will take on a life of their own.

The entire body is just a machine the spirit uses.
The same materials that make up the sun. All except what we know and understand as 'spirit'. Is spirit an anomaly of earthlings?

As a biologist: No. Similar, but completely different. If only computers could work as our brain does.
A human brain in fair condition can do thousands upon thousands of computations in split seconds. Just wait when science gets a hold on quantum computing.

Michio Kaku describes quantum computing as "reaching across dimensions in space and time." ... or in so many words.

Last edited:
The same materials that make up the sun. All except what we know and understand as 'spirit'. Is spirit an anomaly of earthlings?
You need to read my book. :smile:

An anomaly? I guess you can call it that; but, a special one that is not from here. We're visiting a system where we have a hard time figuring out how it works.

--insert the jingle please--

Yes you got it. Where does the input for the cpu (soul) come from or "Who is typing on the keys?"
Eyes, ears, mouth, fingers and so forth. All are input devices. Some serve a dual purpose as output devices also. The "bar code reader", "microphone", speaker system, and "web cam" for the cpu. Of course, there are other input and output devices but this isn't the place to discuss those. :mrgreen:

Mine is... and it's a female :roll:
Female...so, did you name your computer appropriately or is it "my computer"?

I figure if we can name our cars and ships, it's ok to name the computers.

my computers:
comp #1; Sarah
comp #2; Laura
comp #3; Bridget

For some reason George, Irvine and Adam just doesn't seem right. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.