how does the shadow type thing look ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasant to the eye, but text might be difficult to read for those who need higher contrast settings due to poor eyesight. I am gradually moving in the direction of better useability, which turns out to be helpful for me, as I get older. Looking at www.useit.com for advie. To me, Mr. Nielsen's site lacks artistic presentation. However, I don't have any trouble reading the screen. I also visit www.websitesthatsuck.com from time to time.

Pleasant to the eye, but text might be difficult to read for those who need higher contrast settings due to poor eyesight. I am gradually moving in the direction of better useability, which turns out to be helpful for me, as I get older. Looking at www.useit.com for advie. To me, Mr. Nielsen's site lacks artistic presentation. However, I don't have any trouble reading the screen. I also visit www.websitesthatsuck.com from time to time.
ok ill try to make the pages more readable. ive read the book by vicent flanders, son of webpages that suck. learned quite a bit of stuff, but i think il have to read that book again.

tom paine said:
It looks OK but what is 'Divine Periodicity'?
well divine periodicity is kind of difficult to explain. the only thing that i know is that it has something to so with the past, and that we must realise that things happen due to a set pattern.

the articles are actually written by mom's uncle, im just the designer of the site so dont know much of the stuff. i ought to read the articles that i am posting and i will hopefully do soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.