I want a website

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Srett, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Srett

Srett New Member

Hello. I'm looking for a company to set up a website for me. I'm looking for a good company with good service and good support. Thanks

2. gagalarma

gagalarma New Member

Hi, If you want to open a website by someone, at first you need to choose or prepare your niche, contents, keywords etc.Then you can hire someone or any good company as you like. Now a days setting a website up is easy matter.
    Thanks!

3. Veret

Veret New Member

What is your business? How much is your budget? You need to give more details, we can give you advice!

4. Srett

Srett New Member

I have a small family hotel. That's why I want to introduce my clients to my business. Also they can see pictures of the hotel and the conditions in it. I don't have a very large budget.

5. gagalarma

gagalarma New Member

Setting a website up is easy now. You can do it without help of others. You just search for web 2.0 blogs and after signing up you will find options on posting website, where you can start a website comfortably.

6. Droop

Droop New Member

Hello. How much exactly is this budget? Will there be a page where bookings will be made?

7. Srett

Srett New Member

There must definitely be such a reservation page. Maybe my site should be about 3-5 pages. I think it's normal!