Judges Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you can not be your own judge! As a result, please visit and judge my blog. What should I add, remove or modify? our-roadstoday.blogspot.com please you are needed. Judge someone and others will judge you. Many people said it is a controversial name to content. Is it true? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
If the first thing I see on a site/blog is an ad for something else I suspect the site is set up to make advertising revenue rather than to inform, sell or anything I would respect a site for.

Just in case that's too subtle, I don't like it and in answer to your question:

What should I add, remove or modify?

Add - original content
Remove - the ads
Modify - I think the above covers it.

Is Ads on site not a good habbit? Although i do not make much from it, but something like adsense add value to your content because it is related to your content and I think that will help to give additional information for your visitors.

Is Ads on site not a good habbit? Although i do not make much from it, but something like adsense add value to your content because it is related to your content and I think that will help to give additional information for your visitors.
You have just got to think what it's like for the visitor. What do you think if you are searching for something and arrive at a site where the content is predominantly Ads?

The massive amount of ads is likely to have potential readers running away, never to come back. Thus, the site clearly demonstrates that it cannot be a good source for info about traffic building. No reason to go beyond the front page.

I think you've just been judged! :razz:
Yep sorry I must have been in a bad mood that day.

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with adsense but when you look at your blog the first thing the eye is drawn to is the ads, designed to tempt you away from the site incidentally, top left next is your twitter follow then more ads. Then finally you get to you content.

So either you've set up your site for the ads or it's not good design so after my somewhat critical first comments the more relaxed version is think about what you want to achieve, if it's short term ad revenue then leave it be, if it's longer term revenue or wanting to get your message across then maybe a re-ordering of the content might be advisable.

But the congregation also said "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Status
Not open for further replies.