Limiting viewable stats for an/any IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limiting stats for an/any IP
Hi,

I have been using statcounter for many years on just normal static website(s).
Now I have it also installed on my new blog (through the WP-Plugin), but now all I really get are very long lists of the same visitors/IP's and when they reach 100 a nice little link to view more then 100 hits of that same visitors. So every page maybe has 3 visitors with lomg, long lists. Not very viewable friendly.

I checked the options, but unless I am overlooking it, is there an option to set a limit for all IP's for the shown hits/pages. Lets say just the latest/last 25 hits/pages.

I mean I used to have between 7-10 days of stats and now it is between 4-10 hours. I am willing to upgrade to get more stats, but looking through them would be not a very "lookingforward" job to do, with all the long, long lists of the same IP's.

Maybe an new option to limit the direct view of hits (10-25) with a link you click on the view the rest if needed.

Regards, Ron

Last edited:
On a second note, you do have the system build in when an IP reaches 100 hits/lines/views whatever

<quote>
Only the 100 most recent entries shown, to see 53 previous entries, magnify this user.
</qoute>

So why not create the option in the config for the webmaster to able to set it to 10-25 whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.