Multiple Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I have used statcounter for a few years and have recently brought on line my third custom built web site.

Rather than bounce back and forth between the 3 accounts (all with different
login names and passwords) can I set up on statcounter account for myself inwhich I can monitor all 3 of these accounts?

Thanks

Rick

I have one statcounter account, within it I have 6 or more separate projects. So the answer to your question is yes!

However if you don't want to lose all of the collected data for each of your current accounts and projects, the experts here will have to advise you if you can merge them all into one account.

Log into each account separately, there is a transfer project link, clik it and follow directions. You have to pick before hand which is going to then be the new main account.

Last edited:
Decide which account your want to keep and sign into it.

At the top of the My Projects page you have a link to Transfer Projects whiuch ends up on a page saying:

Transfer Existing Project to this Account

You may only transfer a project if you have admin access in both accounts. If you do, then enter your username and password of the account your want to take the project from. Submit the form. Then choose your project from the drop down list. Then submit the form a final time.
So you transfer INTO the account you are logged in a project FROM another account to which you have admin.

Do that for every project you want to transfer.

If I transfer in an account. Will the orginal account still be available for the owner?

Decide which account your want to keep and sign into it.

At the top of the My Projects page you have a link to Transfer Projects whiuch ends up on a page saying:

So you transfer INTO the account you are logged in a project FROM another account to which you have admin.

Do that for every project you want to transfer.

StatCounterJen

StatCounter Team
Hi Rick,

You don't transfer accounts, you transfer PROJECTS.

If you have Account A and that has 3 projects or sites in it, then you can transfer out 1 or 2 of the projects and the REMAINING project(s) are left in the account for the owner.

The projects which have been transferred out are no longer available to the original account holder as they are in YOUR account now.

If you want people other than yourself to access the stats in YOUR account then you need to use the user access options in StatCounter.

Arne

If you have Account A and that has 3 projects or sites in it, then you can transfer out 1 or 2 of the projects and the REMAINING project(s) are left in the account for the owner.
But he has only one project on those accounts he want to transfer from. Does the accounts stay as "empty" accounts with no projects at all, or are they removed? That's what I also would like to know, in case I need it for future reference. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.