My counter on all subpages

Discussion in 'Help' started by Przemyslaw Babski, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Przemyslaw Babski

Przemyslaw Babski New Member

Hello.
    One question, one problem.
    I have Joomla page. Joomla version is: 3.6.4.
    I created everything, made an account, added a project, and added a code on my index.php under template editor as it was shown to me.
    Now I have counter at the footer on the main page and on every subpage. It is the same counter. But I need a separate counter on every page - counting separately every subpage.
    HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THAT?
    I'd like also to mention that now, in my Project Settings, I have - my main page address and one of my subpages aadress, but counter is on every page when I explore the page, and it is not any different on this subpage.
    WHAT EM I DOING WRONG???
    Please give me some support :)
    PRZEMEK

2. webado

webado Moderator

You can't do that if you place the tracking code in a module that's included for every page. You need to use different tracking code on individual pages, so a different project.

But that's not very good either because you will not see your visitors' progression through the site, not to mention you need to geenrate umpteen projects in Statcounter.
    Really you should use ONE tracker (i.e one project) which will show on every page. It tracks hits to all pages globally.