Polling script

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one on hotscripts that looks like it will do most of what I want. The only thing it lacks is the ability to have a master page that will allow the user to vote on all polls. I can probably figure out a way to create that page, since the program is written in php.

Yes, itsournet has expired. It was a good idea at the wrong time. I never really got a chance to do anything with it. It came up for renewal and I decided I wouldn't have any time for it in the foreseeable future either, so I let it go.

Once things get near normal here (things are looking up, I'll post an update tonight or tomorrow) I'm going to try to get caught up on a couple of client sites and then I'm going to do a major reorg and redesign of jonra.com, the coloring/games site/, and the css demo pages. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with jonrahosting. My personal site will go from a portfolio type site to a portfolio/unique gift site. I mentioned that I wanted to do that quite awhile ago. It looks like I'll be doing web sites 40-60 hours per week at work, so I think I'll stop doing side jobs for now. That will allow me to concentrate on writing, art, and photography (just ordered a new camera).

There are still some web projects I'd like to do. For instance, when I took my dog to the vet the other day to get a check-up. I noticed some flyers posted on the windows with profiles of pets that needed a home. The animal clinic takes in some dogs and cats when their time runs out at the animal control kennel. This gives them a chance to find a home instead of putting them to sleep. I think I can come up with a php-based site that will allow them to add pets fairly easily. If it works out ok I'll contact as many local animal shelters as I can find to let them know about the site. Maybe, I'll even add streaming media to the site so they can display videos of the pets. I could even expand it to allow anyone local to post their pet on the site. Lots of people find themselves forced to give up their pet due to unforeseen circumstances. This site could supplement the local want ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.