qty of SE visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy

First, let me say StatCounter is great (I already posted on this at corresponding section).

But I would like to know, how many of the visits to my sites, are from Search Engines, this may be done through an info given at Stats, or may be some guide here at the forum, as to how to identify Search Engines on
basis of the visitor's address (the red info at "visitors").

Thank you for your continuous effort to improve StatCounter.

Lucy, from Argentina

lucy

webmaster said:
Well you can see how visitors are finding your sites in the search engine at the moment using the keyword stats - but we also want to add a pure search engine stat that shows the number of visits you've had from each search engine.

Thank you for answering, number of visits from each search engine would be very helpful ! Now, may be I did not express the right way, of course StatCounter clearly shows which visits come from Search Engines, what I want to identify, is what visits come from the robots when they are indexing (or may be not indexing) my pages. For instance, all my sites are soon entered and re-indexed by Google, but I am not fortunate with Hotbot, would like to investigate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.