RESOLVED: Delayed for Partition 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarak

StatCounter Team
#1
Dear Members,

There is a delay in stats being processed for one of our partition (partition 70).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are already working on it.
 

Tarak

StatCounter Team
#2
This has been resolved and stats will be back in real-time in next few hrs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

StatCounterJen

StatCounter Team
#3
Folks,

Just an update here - the backlog of stats has taken considerable time to process - sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

70% of the backlog has now been cleared and we are working to process the remaining 30% asap.

Just to confirm - this is a case of delayed stats only - nothing has been lost. All stats will be processed into your account just as soon as possible.
 

StatCounterJen

StatCounter Team
#4
Hi Folks,

Stats are now delayed by less than 10 hours. We are continuing to catch up on the back log, but as we are now in the peak traffic time of day, the queue is being reduced much more slowly that we would like.

We apologise for this continued delayed, and assure you that we are doing everything possible to bring all stats back to realtime ASAP.
 

webmaster

StatCounter CEO
Staff member
#5
Stats have been returned to real-time and no data was lost. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this delay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top