Statcounter iPhone App

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by brd1984, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brd1984

brd1984 New Member

Is there a Statcounter iPhone App in the pipeline?

I've no doubt there is a huuuuge amount of demand for this....

2. webado

webado Moderator

Huge? Why so? The damn iphone is expensive, the web service it requires is expensive. It's just an expensive toy :lol: I should know, my son's got one and it's a money pit. And he's got the "good" data deal which is no longer available (6GB monthly for $30, now it's $1GB monthly for $30).

But what do you mean by iphone application? To access your Statcounter account or to track stats when the visitor uses an iphone? The stats are tracked as long as the visitor's iphone browser doesn't block third party images (or the Statcounter site), same as for any other visitor's browser.

3. eme43sap

eme43sap New Member

Clicky does it...

I am currently evaluating a number of tools. I must say that I really like StatCounter. I also like Clicky but I also dislike some features.

What is my favourite is the ability to have a native iPhone/iTouch UI in the Safari browser to review the statistics. It's very impresive.

If StatCounter had that feature... if would be my winner. Right now it's a toss up.

4. vidal

vidal New Member

iStatcounter iPhone Web App

Well I've made something beta...

iStatcounter gives you a quick overview over all your Statcounter.com profiles.

http://www.mobigeni.com/apps/istatcounter/

Any suggestions to make it better are welcome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.