Stats Stopped Working

#1
Noticed that the Stats for my project stopped working for visitors AFTER I did a RESET of the Stats.

To test that this was not anything related to the inserted StatCounter code on my web pages, I removed the blocking of Stats for my IP address and Stats were being recorded for my visit. Then I reapplied the blocking of Stats for my IP address and asked a friend to access my site. No Stats were recorded for my friend's visit.

Anyone else having this problem?

Regards, Jordan.
 
#2
Your friend's browser must be blocking third party images, resulting in his visit not even being detected.

That's assuming you have the correct tracking code installed on all your site's pages.
 

Car Guy

Super Moderator
#4
You have no Statcounter code on your pages.

After you install the code, view the page source in your browser to confirm it is actually there.

Try again.
 
#6
Your friend's browser must be blocking third party images, resulting in his visit not even being detected.

That's assuming you have the correct tracking code installed on all your site's pages.
I do now see tracking for your visit to my site as well as for other visitors, so relayed your tip to my friend.

Thanks so much for your help, Jordan.
 
Top