Statscounter is better than Google Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

palconit

I have used both analytics and statscounter in two of my sites and I think Statscounter is the better counter. G Analytics only update their stats once a day and Statscounter does it in real time :)

Although Statscounter has a bug when viewing 2 or more stats at the same time, and it doesn't have the global map with circles of countries of visitors, I still recommend statscounter as the best stats tool.

Thanks again :)

palconit said:
I have used both analytics and statscounter in two of my sites and I think Statscounter is the better counter. G Analytics only update their stats once a day and Statscounter does it in real time :)

Although Statscounter has a bug when viewing 2 or more stats at the same time, and it doesn't have the global map with circles of countries of visitors, I still recommend statscounter as the best stats tool.

Thanks again :)
What do you mean? what bug?

P

palconit

it is when I check both reports at once.

When I press page 2 report of site A, i get the page 2 report of site B instead. My initial solution is go back page 1 and click page 2 again so i can see report of site A page 2.

Not big of a problem really Chris, :)

Yes, I also agree. :cool:
I like this better than G-Analytics for two reasons.
One is detailed individual visitor tracking & Referring Link (visitor paths), which is not there in GA.
Second, real time updates.
And, there are no problems/issues with SC. :)
The one mentioned in the prev post may be a problem when we have multiple projects.. but I can live with it.

I have 25 projects at least. Never had such a problem.

Are you trying to open multiple links in different tabs maybe?

P

palconit

chrisooc said:
I have 25 projects at least. Never had such a problem.

Are you trying to open multiple links in different tabs maybe?
Yes Chris, im viewing reports in tabs on FireFox.

Ah, well then it's not meant to work that way. Don't forget it has to use sessions. Those will all get mixed up with tabs .

webmaster

StatCounter CEO
Staff member
It should work fine within the firefox tabs viewing different projects - what report are you having that problem with? That's very easy to fix.

Statcounter Vs Google Analytics Stats

Does anyone notice a difference in results that come through from pages? I get different results because of adwords being on some of my projects but was wondering if anyone else had noticed anything????:)

Status
Not open for further replies.