Talk about a product that sells itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE this service, LOVE IT! I'm so impressed with you guys, you have no idea. I'm a small business and statCounter.com is helping me make everyday desicisions in REAL TIME! I am able to figure out what is working for my new websites and my new business immediatley after I implement a change. I can't thank you enough. Every small business owner that doesn't have the cash at first to purchase tracking add ons for their Websites should WORSHIP you! Your helping me on my way to earning revenues, I'll certainly be upgrading my service soon to pay back for the help you provided a small guy like me in the beginning. Big thanks from a small company CEO. Thanks again for your wonderful, wonderful product!

-Colin McGrath
President/CEO
DSLbyZIP.com
DSL-Experts.com

Last edited:
G

Hi Colin,

Thank you very much. The current system is specifically designed for the small time webmasters at the moment - the new advanced tracker and ecommerece tracker will be for the bigger boys.

I absolutely love your testimonial. You're the reason StatCounter exists. Would you be able to write a testimonial specifically to get put on the front page of StatCounter? Specifically to encourage new people to join :)

G

many thanks the email is webmaster at statcounter dot com

i've already added you to the homepage - let me know if it is ok.

G

I really can't thank you enough - i've been trying to capture the essence of what StatCounter is - i have it clear in my own mind - but i was never able to verbalise it as succinctly as you did for me.

helping me make everyday decisions

that's the entire mission behind StatCounter.

[edit]formatting correction[/edit]

KyCo Communications is the parent company of DSL-Experts.com and DSLbyZIP.com. I haven't "rolled out" KyCo's site yet as it is still being constructed. I'm slightly concerned people won't be able to find much on KyCo Communications if they do a search because we are not yet on the web under the parent name. Perhaps you could change the listing to say DSL-Experts.com instead? This might help with any confusion, perhaps someone might want to verify the testimonial, with DSL-Experts.com listed there I can be contacted if need be. I certainly hope this isn't a problem, had I known I was going to become a testimonial I would have mentioned that KyCo is still in build out. Otherwise I think it's excellent, I am proud to use StatCounter!

Thanks in advance,
Colin McGrath
President/CEO
DSL-Experts.com and DSLbyZIP.com

Last edited:
G

Again you're a legend

"helping me make everyday decisions"

there will be a very strong emphasis at getting this point across in all StatCounter marketing efforts from now on.

Thank you so much! :)

G

You're testimonial is already speeding up the pace at which new members are deciding to join. I knew it would - thanks again.

G

givorden

hey
i have recently been recruited as the new webmaster for www.wa.coeliac.org.au hope you like the site :)

anyways the problem was I am a graphic designer NOT a web designer so my knowledge of html is very limited. I have tries other hit counters before and besides the ads the worst part about them was how sensitive they were!! I would change a simple seemingly non-related part of the site and suddenly the counter was stuffed! So i tried statcounter and i was blown away! all i wanted was a basic STABLE counter - you gave me so much more and even though i wasnt planning on having it in the first place - i visit statcounter.com almost everyday just to see how the web trafic is going.

The site currently recieves about 100 viewers per week so i want it to look its best and do its purpose without problems and issue and statcounter allows this to happen.

Regards and THANKYOU
Carl Manson

G

Happy to help :) - that's the only reason StatCounter exists - the help people like you to understand and see the visitors to your website

S

sv650s

StatCounter

I have tried four other counters and trackers and I find the StatCounter the best. It is more reliable and gives the information I like to see. The fact that is it available for free is an added bonus. Thanks for making available a great package for a price you can't beat.........Larry...... :D

G

Glad you like the service :) Just wait till you see what we can provide with the Advanced StatCounter Project - you might even decide to upgrade for it :)

About helping people make everyday decisions.

DSL service information is my business also. It's nice helping people make everyday decisions.

StatCounter has been and always will be my first referal to people I meet looking for a stat service. Not only are the stats superior to most other stat systems, the people behind it are also superior in their eagerness to assist with all sorts of problems users may encounter. And one of the best features is the lounge where I've met a number of people I would call friend.

In this respect Stat Counter is light years above the other stat systems - You also provide a central social meeting place for a whole lot of like-minded people.

Last edited:
Thanks to Statcounter & Aodhan

Hi Aodhan & Statcounter crew,

It's been some time since I've visited the forums here, but I can assure you that I still use Statcounter each and EVERY single day! I'm pleased to say that thanks in a large part to Statcounter, our small business has recently launched our long awaited broadband by zip code database project. I'd like to personally thank everyone at Statcounter for helping win one for the little guys, it's safe to say we may not be here as a company today without the single most usable free webmaster tool on the planet (I'm talking about Statcounter of course)!

Subscriber, proud supporter, and long time fan of Statcounter.com

Thanks again everyone!

Colin McGrath
DSLbyZIP.com

its been great to hear from all of you guys who are grfeat admirers of statcounter i am also one of them though i just run a few small sites but definitely i would prefer statcounter over google analytics statcounter has made me able to refine my marketing strategies yet i am still a beginner and i surely look forwrad to upgrade my statcounter once asap my sites gets a lil busy anyways congrats for the statcounter team for delivering such a reliable service for webmaster thanks for being there as i am a free account holder of statcounter

anonymous admirer of statcounter

Status
Not open for further replies.