The coolest toy ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHH YEssss !!

That is - somting a bit Spesh innit!

I thought at first look , "nice model with ducted fans" , but when they lit them babys up , wow 8) they are axial turbines !!

Some big cash spent there, and some real tech work going on too.

Nice

Thanks for the share

Rich

Part of me says yes I want one and then I remember how many years I worked on the real ones and wonder would I really want to play with my work.

Part of me says yes I want one and then I remember how many years I worked on the real ones and wonder would I really want to play with my work.
But you would be in complete control of this one. If you didn't want to use it to destroy you enemies you could use it for other things.

You could put a small child in the cockpit and fly it to school. Probably use it for delivering parcels too, bring a whole new meaning to the word "dropshipping".

You could selling things on ebay and for the delivery method you could have "Go into you back yard and look up"

was anybody else hoping to see them crash it, that would have been spectacular

there was a kid in my school who had a remote control plane, we were playing with one day when we thought it would be a good idea to put his sisters hampster in it as the pilot, when we landed the plane the hampster had gone, we never did find out where it went

was anybody else hoping to see them crash it, that would have been spectacular

there was a kid in my school who had a remote control plane, we were playing with one day when we thought it would be a good idea to put his sisters hampster in it as the pilot, when we landed the plane the hampster had gone, we never did find out where it went
I wasn't there, but I know which direction it went in, and how fast it was travelling ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.