The search thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I promised that I would tell you if the modifications that we were all on about with the Google search boxes had made any differences after a week.
That thread went a bit horrid and got blocked I did say before it went all iffy that I would tell you what difference the modifications made after a week.

Queries Clicks CTR eCPM [?] Earnings AdSense for search 121 32 26.45% US$26.64 US$3.22

There you go - quite a spectacular change upping the CTR to 26.45%

So thanks again all you lot for the advice given.:-D

Cheers
Neil

Further to this thread....

Somewhere else on this forum, someone said that the 'Popular search' links were against gargoyle policy - fair enough, they have gone. However - I have left the layout of the results page as it was before and I have to report that the ctr is still very much higher than it was before.....

Cheers
Neil

PageZ said:
Further to this thread....

Somewhere else on this forum, someone said that the 'Popular search' links were against gargoyle policy - fair enough, they have gone. However - I have left the layout of the results page as it was before and I have to report that the ctr is still very much higher than it was before.....

Cheers
Neil
My ctr has gone up too, but I "push" my search page a little. It might go even higher once I get my exit pages done.

Status
Not open for further replies.