UpGrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the up grade, it says it for additional space. Is some of the data not making it to my project? additional the way it's set up now the project shows 8 hours (when looking at the upgrade)...what does that mean..8 hours?

I don't get the up grade, it says it for additional space. Is some of the data not making it to my project? additional the way it's set up now the project shows 8 hours (when looking at the upgrade)...what does that mean..8 hours?
Info on your log
Each project comes with lifetime summary stats as well as a free log size of 500, i.e. a detailed analysis of the last 500 pageloads on your website.
When your log is full, it continues to operate; the oldest entry is replaced with the newest entry that comes in. You will get all of the data Statcounter is designed to deliver to you.
The upgrade adds pageloads to be used for detailed analysis. Statcounter estimates how long it takes for you site to roll through 500 pageloads, ie in your case your site goes through 500 pageloads in 8 hours if I understood you correctly, then Statcounter will estimate how long the log will take to roll through the 500 pageloads plus the additional pageloads that you purchase, for example another 5000 pageloads will cost $5 per month, giving you a total of 5500 pageloads which would last approximately 88 hours -or- a little over 3 and a half days. Here is another link that may help you.... you probably need to be signed into your account.

http://statcounter.com/upgrade/

Upgrade Cont'd

this answers a few of the questions I had about the upgrade, but I still have a few more and figured it was best to post them here rather than start a new topic or bother support...
currently, i use statcounter for my last.fm page and have for quite some time...excellent for personal use. the company I work for has signed up for hubspot to show them detailed traffic information - but we are seeking a bit more as far as those details go. what we are wondering, if we get an "upgraded" account, or "premium" account (if such is offered) does it include information about who specifically visited the webpage (i.e. not just ISP and external IP address, but the company info that owns/is associated with that static ip address)? what we are trying to achieve with this is for our marketing/sales team to follow up with the companies that visit our website that could be potentially interested in our product/services. thanks in advance for your answer(s)!
~Skiye

StatCounterJen

StatCounter Team
if we get an "upgraded" account, or "premium" account (if such is offered) does it include information about who specifically visited the webpage (i.e. not just ISP and external IP address, but the company info that owns/is associated with that static ip address)? what we are trying to achieve with this is for our marketing/sales team to follow up with the companies that visit our website that could be potentially interested in our product/services. thanks in advance for your answer(s)!
~Skiye
Hi Skiye,

On all our accounts (free and paid) we provide the company/organization info behind the IP address where it's available.

Like this:

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.