We are off tomorrow! Bye everyone!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark/Nicolle

Enough of this browser chat!

You've picked a BRILLIANT part of the world to start your adventures - good on 'yer!

Looking forward to keeping up via the new site. And, if you fancy some dry land and a quiet, romantic villa for a while - head south and PM me! ;)

Cheers,

Alan

naughty pic I'd say! I'd comment on the soup mix, but would subject myself to untold smart aleck remarks. lol

hmmmmmmmmmmm, has a network decided to back your and Nic's travels yet? Maybe you ought to consider a video cam and utube! Maybe a donate button on your site! I'd gladly donate a dollar to live vicariously through the two on you!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, since I suggested it, do I get a cut in percentage?

So you didn't find your "yayt" in the U.S.? And where are you going to dock during the hurricane season? Remember if you hit the Texas coast you promised me a "cruise". lol

, if you fancy some dry land and a quiet, romantic villa for a while - head south and PM me! ;)

Cheers,

Alan
Thanks Alan!
We might for hurricane season... but then we might go to the Med instead, or through to the Pacific... we really dont know yet :) But you are right, a few days off the boat every so often would be relaxing - read: need a big bath tub!!

Remember if you hit the Texas coast you promised me a "cruise". lol
If I need a bit of electronic equipement you would have to deliver it here! That would take about 1 week, I think! :)

Mark

Here's wishing you fair winds and following seas and many beautiful sunsets. You've chosen a great time of year for the Caribbean. I'll be following your cruise with interest.

I can honestly say that I've rarely, if ever, felt envy during my life. I'm not sure I can still say that. I think I'm beginning to envy both of you. Then again, maybe it's just envy of Mark for sharing a cabin with the lovely Nicole. :)

Best wishes to the both of you,

BTW, have you decided on a name for the boat?

Last edited:
maybe it's just envy of Mark for sharing a cabin with the lovely Nicole. :)
Thats when I'm not in the dog house! LOL
We know we are vey lucky to be able to do this and we know that many don't get these oportunities because, mainly, family commitments. But also its that bringing dreams to reality stuff. If someone wants something they have to work to get it, not just dream about it :)

BTW, have you decided on a name for the boat?
Yes, we have but the name isnt actually secured yet and in Australia each name can only be used once. As soon as it is secured I will tell you :)

We just named it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration mob just confirmed that we can have the name Sea Life

We chose it because you do see a lot of life at sea. Also a boat is a living creature; It will be our life; hey, it ties in with the domain life at sea . com ; and last but not least we want to see life, so yes, we like the ambiguity.

Anyway, whadda ya think?

As for Rich, we were thinking of getting UpYourNose.com but.... LOL We would sail over there and say hi, but its too bloody cold ;) and my suntan might fall off. Beer here is US$1. But its the cold beer version so you mightn't like it....

Mark
PS new piccies of the boat on OurLifeAtSea.com

Thanks Neil, and everyone for your nice thoughts.

In a week or 2 when the boat is finished and we are aboard we will be as happy as can be.

We would love to come and visit all the statcounter mob, but have you looked where you live? Everyone is close to the Arctic! Well, Sharron isn't but the centre of Texas isnt easy either! LOL

We still dont know which direction we will be heading in. We will wait till be are aboard and settled. I would like to do a quick trip to the Med this year and then the Pacific but the Med is expensive and have to see how it goes.

Either way its all fun! :)

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.