What feature would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory_A

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Your feedback is very important to us. If you have any ideas on new features please let us know!

branded email reports

Over the years I think I suggested 5 times the feature of being able to send branded email reports.
This for the proffesionals between us like myself who have a payd account and inform their customers about their stats.

What would be the problem realising this small feature???

You already have outbound clicks - it's called exit links.

FWIW you can figure out each visitor's bounce rate by seeing how many pages they visited and over what period of time and whether they exited or not (i.e. just closed the browser rather than clicking an exit link).

If they only visited one page you know right away they either found exactly what interested them on that one page or didn't and didn't care to look anywhere else.

I set no score on that sort of metric for obvious reason.

URL's

It would help to be able to block specific URL traffic from the site, to eliminate the spambots hitting my webpages from "seoairport.com". Blocking IP#s won't work on this, due to them using global numbers from all over the world. The one thing in common is that they are all from seoairport.com. I never signed up for any traffic from that site and can't find my URL at their site.

It's referrer spam, using a fake referrer url so that whatever tracking code you use might record that. In fact it might not even be an actual visit of your site, only using your tracker to record fake hits with fake referrers. The purpose is to make you click it to see what it is.

Change your security string and reinstall the tracking code, it might end that.

it would be great if we could just click on an IP address from say, the pageview screen and have it to a who is etc check on it. As detailed as possible. :)

As opposed to having to copy and use the ip tool or another site.

That's already there. Click the magnifying glass from Recent Pageloads for a particular hit and you will get all that can be had from that IP.

I want to be able to see clicks on an image

I want to be able to see clicks on an image.
On my site I had an image gallery with thumbnails linking(href) to the bigger picture.
In the past I was able to see on which thumbnail was clicked because it was registered as a download.
Now I have a new image gallery that is still using thumbnails but "href" isn't used anymore.
So now I can't see which thumbnail has been clicked.
Would it be possible to see if an image,which is not a link, was clicked?
I'm also using Google Analytics and there I can see the clicks on an image as an "event".I can see which image was clicked by looking at the "event label"
It would be nice if something like this was also possible on Statcounter so I don't have to use the GA anymore.

>>Now I have a new image gallery that is still using thumbnails but "href" isn't used anymore.

Too bad. This works with html links not javascript or flash.

But I cannot tell what you need to fix if it can be fixed, until I see the page where you have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.