What feature would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is.
beeldhouwenjefgeerts.be/galerie.html
It starts at <body> <section> <div class="wrapper"> <div class="superbox">

Last edited by a moderator:
google bot

There is a lot of views from google bot on my site. Is there a way to disable views from specifically "google bot"? I believe they are from mountainview and they are not always the same ip address.

any help would be appreciated.

You can opt to not see hits from robots.

Go to the project settings and check the box for:
Ignore visits from Crawlers &amp; Bots for this project?

It would help to be able to block specific URL traffic from the site, to eliminate the spambots hitting my webpages from "seoairport.com". Blocking IP#s won't work on this, due to them using global numbers from all over the world. The one thing in common is that they are all from seoairport.com. I never signed up for any traffic from that site and can't find my URL at their site.

It's not real traffic. It's referrer spam, done by simply sending the information to your Statcounter account without there being any link anywhere.

Change your security key if it worries you. The referrer spam will subside for a while.

Komalsaner

I also think that if we could just click on an IP address from say, the pageview screen and have it to a who is etc check on it and if you want to upload your content, use

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to have a who's online that is already mentioned ...

Would also like another way to block my web views ...My IP changes daily and blocking cookie doesn't really work for me ....Although doubt there is another way to do it ..just something I will have to live with

Also would be nice if there were a way to delete unwanted visits or at least hide them

Rory_A

Administrator
Staff member
Would be nice to have a who's online that is already mentioned ...

Would also like another way to block my web views ...My IP changes daily and blocking cookie doesn't really work for me ....Although doubt there is another way to do it ..just something I will have to live with

Also would be nice if there were a way to delete unwanted visits or at least hide them

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

What web browser are you having this blocking cookie issue with?

Regards,
Rory
StatCounter Team

Analytics Report Feature

There should be separate section from where you can see the most of features like spam, time,security so that people can see their activities records. It can prevent them to steal or attacked.

It would help to be able to block specific URL traffic from the site, to eliminate the spambots hitting my webpages from "seoairport.com". Blocking IP#s won't work on this, due to them using global numbers from all over the world. The one thing in common is that they are all from seoairport.com. I never signed up for any traffic from that site and can't find my URL at their site.

I would like to see this feature as well.

While difficult and even maybe unsolvable, one can certainly achieve a good-enough solution in acceptable time (google 'optimization methods') for such problems

Status
Not open for further replies.