Where is Everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is everybody? China Tea, Liz, Sharron, JWJ, Trackerm, Jonra . . . so many great websites and people on here. What are your new projects? How are your sites going? (That question is open to everyone!)

I guess everyone else is out enjoying summer instead of obsessively checking web stats :)

Arne

LOL! I'm missing them also! To busy with their own life's I guess.

Sadly, some of them has not logged in for a long time. For China Tea and Jonra it's even years ago.

Trackerm has been cruising around the world in his sailing yacht since 2008.
But has been able to drop in to the forum a couple of times from some harbors, last time was in early May.

You can follow his adventures on the large and small seas, on his site ourlifeatsea.com
Unfortunately he has not updated the site since last autumn (fall), so it's hard to tell where exactly he is now.

And how is everybody? China Tea, Liz, Sharron, JWJ, Trackerm, Jonra . . . so many great websites and people on here. What are your new projects? How are your sites going? (That question is open to everyone!)

I guess everyone else is out enjoying summer instead of obsessively checking web stats :)
Well if I don't get a mention I am definitely not posting!!:cry:

JWJ

I pop in from time to time just to see what's going on but seldom take the time out to post anything. Very remiss of me. :roll::wink:

JWJ

Hiya Steve ... how lovely of you to stop by my site occasionally. It's well out of date now and is old and tired, like me. It needs a serious make over but I've been putting all of my free time into my art and neglecting webby stuff. Maybe it's time for a change. :wink:

And another one that just pops by occasionally but rarely posts these days. So a quick hello to all - and back to the grindstone !!

Alan.

Good to see you, too, Faze :)

How are all your sites going? Do most of you manage more than one? Are there lots of people here who design sites for others? I suppose you get to a point where you have enough expertise that you know exactly what to do and it just becomes a matter of making time to do it.

I'm still having a "romance" with my latest site--love checking the stats, love finding ways to increase engagement, and feeling the rush of making it work well. This addiction loves company, so I'm just curious about the highs and lows of other projects.

I'm still alive!!

Hey, guys! Some of you will remember me and some may not, but I once did my very best to help you all with your StatCounter problems, issues and grievances (the few that there were). Looking back, it was the best job I ever loved. Heck, I loved you all! There came a time when the technology started to addle my brain...I'm not getting any younger, ya know...and my family needed me. Leaving was hard, but it was the right decision. StatCounter deserved the best as did you all.

My grandson...ah, he's the light of my life! At four-and-a-half he's crazy bright and now attending pre-school. Life has had some twists and turns for us, and as a result, I will be relocating 1000 miles from my Mississippi home in the next month. The good news is that we can keep that home and retire here in 10 years or so. Until then, my southern self shall be residing in the Poconos of Pennsylvania...not such a bad place. :)

Stopping by here and seeing some familiar names has been as comforting as a warm cup of grandma's soup on a cold winter's day. Y'all take care of yourselves and each other....and keep on tracking.

Rhonda
(Former StatCounter Team)

I'm still around too! Not doing any web stuff anymore. The grand daughter no longer lives with us. boo hoo She is now 11 years old and going in the 6th grade.

I try at times to check out reported posts, but some mod always beats me to it.

xoxoxoxo

Steve! Howdy, good to see you still around too. Rhonda, lol it's been awhile but I remember you. The good folks at statcounter howdy to one and all. I miss hanging out. Busy bee I am around the house. Still tearing up stuff and then fixing it back. lol

I'm still plugging away with web sites and tbh forget to pop over here - I really must try harder.
Nice to see everyone is still alive and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.