Which social media get more traffic to website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what the website is about that you want to drive traffic to. My main social platform that is driving visitors to my website is Linkedin but that is because this is a business website. if you have a website about photography, Pinterest will probably be your best platform. the tip I can give to you is this: You have to identify what your site is about and use the most relevant platform for that thing.

Social networks bring a lot of traffic, after the search engines are still in the majority. But does not prevent it to be present on social networks, to be able to manage its reputation, be close to its customers fans. However, it must be present on the right platforms according to its objectives, its targets ... to avoid wasting time without having a defined strategy, and therefore poorly communicate. It's true Facebook and Twitter seem inescapable, but there are other niche platforms.....

Last edited by a moderator:
a good topic is discussed here, I think facebook bring a lot of traffic to a website as compared to other social media. facebook is a good platform to drive social media traffic, you can also use Instagram, Twitter, and gplus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.