Will Search Engine Wars stats be available in latest version of Statcounter

My statcounter has recently been updated to the new version which doesn't appear to have the search engine war stats.
Will this be included in the new version?

No, it's a much longer sidebar. Are you a user with full rights or are you just a viewer ? or are you using a mobile device? If so check the grill menu at the bottom maybe it's there.
I am attaching screenshots of the "old" interface and the "new" one as well.

Attachments

No, it's a much longer sidebar. Are you a user with full rights or are you just a viewer ? or are you using a mobile device? If so check the grill menu at the bottom maybe it's there.
I am attaching screenshots of the "old" interface and the "new" one as well.
Yes I am the main user with full rights, on desktop, only on a free package though
My sidebar was like that but changed recently.

Mine is now the same as the one in the blog post https://blog.statcounter.com/2018/07/reports-and-simplified-nav/

If you look at the blog post in the Recent Activity Grouped section you will see Search Engine Wars appears to have been dropped.

Can we request it be added back?

I've yet to see that live. Is it just for small devices? I don't have one other than my iphone and damned if I'm going to try to see anything there. It's much too small for anything meaningful and useful IMO.

You could just go back to the old version.

Or open a ticket and ask where it's been hidden or how to get it back.